Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That’s why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Gold Standard label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we’re able to pack 24 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, with a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There’s no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured.Beyond The Basics
- Packed with Whey Protein Isolates
- Higher Pure Protein Percentage
- Fast-Acting HYDROWHEY Whey Peptides
- Provides Whey Protein Microfractions
- More than 5 grams of BCAAs
- Over 4 grams of Glutamine & Precursors
- Instantized to Mix with a Spoon
To give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. This whey protein supplement is no exception. In fact, ON Gold Standard 100% Whey is better than ever! Here's why:
ON Gold Standard 100% Whey provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher protein percentage. ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight!
- We've included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey even faster acting!*
- ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.*
- ON's Gold Standard 100% Whey is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!